A classy grilled cheese at its finest. Fruit and cheese were made for each other and this sandwich always reminds me of that.
- 4 slices of pear
- 1 0z sliced brie
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Heat pan with a touch of olive oil and add one slice of bread.
- Top the bread with 1/2 the cheese, then pear, then spinach.
- Place the remaining cheese on the other slice of bread, and use it to top the slice on the stove, cheese side down of course.
- Press sandwich with spatula until golden brown on one side, then flip and press while cooking, until brown.