A classy grilled cheese at its finest. Fruit and cheese were made for each other and this sandwich always reminds me of that.
Spinach, Brie and Pear Panini
An effortless and classy grilled cheese that will warm both your belly and your heart. Cook on a flat stove-top pan – no need for a panini press.
- 4 slices of pear
- 1 0z sliced brie
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Heat pan with a touch of olive oil and add one slice of bread.
- Top the bread with 1/2 the cheese, then pear, then spinach.
- Place the remaining cheese on the other slice of bread, and use it to top the slice on the stove, cheese side down of course.
- Press sandwich with spatula until golden brown on one side, then flip and press while cooking, until brown.
Calories: 260 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 49 Fiber: 6 Protein: 15